At King’s Farm School we all believe that each one of our children is special, unique and invaluable.
We are committed to working for a community in which each member:
- Feels welcome, secure, happy and content
- Grows constantly in self-esteem and confidence and develops a sense of pride in the abilities and achievement of themselves and others
- Develops respect for others, their culture, opinions and beliefs and their property
- Takes responsibility for his/her own actions
- Develops honesty, integrity and a sense of fairness
As a school we constantly strive to:
- Raise standards of academic performance and behaviour by having high expectations
- Foster positive values for appropriate citizenship in the future
- Provide a stimulating environment
- Provide a wide range of opportunities to enrich each child’s experiences
- Develop each child’s potential and educate the whole child
We are an Extended School and offer a variety of programmes for children and families. As part of our Extended Team we have a Parent Support Worker - Mrs Kim Mitten who is here to help parents and carers. Can always be contacted in Breakfast Club or via the School office.
In 2015 the children of our school agreed on a set of values. Children, staff and parents all contributed to making mosaics for each of these values which are displayed at the entrance to our school. Our values are:-